26/05/2015

NO NAME





Fake septum ring: Claire's 
Lipstick: Wicked_Limecrime
Skirt: from Editorial boutique

Weeeeee I've recently bought a fake septum ring because I'm so mainstream like that! I actually just wanted to see how it would fit me and I'm pretty satisfied with it: it fits me well half the time (conclusion: I was right buying the one at 10$ at Claire's rather than the one at 32$ at Editorial).
However my brother almost lost all of his hair when he saw me wearing it... "It spoils the face", he said. SO KEWTE this guy

Anyways my love for socks comes back with the sun and these are my latest acquisition coming straight from AA. They're super cool and I'm really tempted to get the daisies ones too!

Des bisous,
Sol.


// Weeeeeee j'ai récemment acquis un faux anneaux pour septum parce que je suis mainstream comme ça! En fait je voulais essayer pour voir comment ça ferait sur moi et puis finalement je m'en sors pas si mal: 1 fois sur 2 je trouve que ça me va bien (conclusion: j'ai bien fait d'acheter celui à 10$ à Claire's plutôt que celui à 32$ à Éditorial).
M'enfin, mon frère a quand même bien failli perdre tous ses cheveux en me voyant avec... "Ça gâche le visage" dit-il. SO CUTE c'te gars là

Anyways mon amour des chaussettes fancy ressort avec le soleil et voici ma dernière acquisition provenant tout droit d'AA. Elles sont super cool et je suis aussi vraiment tentée à prendre celles avec les marguerittes!

Des bisous,
Sol.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire