20/05/2015

GRUNGE BABYDOLL




Dress: Motel Rocks
Boots: Thrash boots_UNIF

I wore this to go brunching at "Les Enfants terribles" (my favourite place to brunch) with two of my good friends.
We won't act as it is not: nothing's better than a babydoll dress to eat until you explode...

I can't wait for the sun to come back  upon Montreal so I could make my piggy-pink legs tan. For the moment I'm just working non-stop at AA to make sure that I won't be financially limited for my upcoming projects of which I will talk to you soon! :)

Des bisous,
Sol.


// Je me suis habillée comme ça pour un brunch aux "Enfants Terribles" (mon endroit préféré pour bruncher) en bonne compagnie.
On ne va pas se le cacher: quoi de mieux qu'une robe babydoll pour manger jusqu'à exploser...

J'ai bien hâte que le soleil revienne sur Montréal pour que je puisse faire bronzer ces jambes rose cochonnet. En attendant j'enchaîne les heures au travail pour ne pas être financièrement limitée dans mes prochains projets dont je vous tiendrais au courant très bientôt! :)

Des bisous,
Sol.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire