11/10/2014

Nerd-girly





Sweater: Zara men
Shirt: Zara
Skirt: American Apparel

I have no idea why but I feel like the way my hair is makes me look like Winnie the Pooh (0 link). But whatever, boyfriend told me it was looking nice so its a victory. I'm always looking for new ways of doing short hair and this one is pretty practical to not have locks in the face (= great during exams week).
I saw several clients trying on this skirt and it always looks good, it's amazing! It is so short that it makes the legs look longer and thiner and the white stands out even more when wearing dark opaque tights. However, wearing mini sport shorts underneath is essential otherwise people will see your butt which is kind of embarrassing. 
I'd like to find a sweater with studs on (or put some on one) to make an edgier outfit with this skirt.
Finally, to break up with the nerd-girly look of the outfit I've chosen to wear my Jeff.

PS: sorry for the unsteamed sweater, lazyness was all over me this morning. 

// Allez savoir pourquoi mais j'ai l'impression de ressembler à Winnie the Pooh avec cette coiffure (oui 0 rapport). Mais bon, copain a dit que ça faisait bien alors c'est une victoire. Je suis toujours à la recherche de nouvelles façons de coiffer des cheveux courts et celle-ci est assez pratique quand on ne veut pas avoir des mèches dans la face (=pas mal bien en période d'examens). 
J'ai vu plusieurs clientes essayer cette jupe et elle fait vraiment à tout le monde c'est incroyable! Le fait qu'elle soit vraiment très courte rend les jambes fines et longues et le blanc ressort d'autant plus en portant des collants opaques foncés. Par contre, le mini short de sport en dessous est indispensable car en se baissant nos fesses sont visibles à tous, ce qui est un peu génant. 
J'aimerais me trouver un pull avec des studs (ou en ajouter a un pull) pour faire une tenue plus edgy avec cette jupe. 
Et pour finir, pour casser avec le look trop nerd-girly j'ai décidé de porter mes Jeff.

PS: pardon pour le pull non repassé, la flemme a eu le dessus sur moi ce matin.

Sol.

6 commentaires:

  1. Oh my god this is soooooo cute!! very sexy! I didnt think I would like it as much with the dark tights, but I dooo! It makes the white tennis skirt look even brighter white. VERY NICE.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much this is so sweet of you! I don't have any other post with this skirt but I'll make sure to post one soon so make sure to visit my blog in a few days/a week! :)

      Supprimer
    2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

      Supprimer
    3. You're welcome. Maybe you could post a reply here when you make the new post, so I will get an email to check it out?
      You could maybe take a shot with 1 foot up a step or something, so the pleats fan out in a pretty way, you know what I mean? Or a twirl?
      It's hard to go wrong with this skirt, it's so girly and feminine! Even when I came back for this 2nd time, I still like the black and white contrast SO much! :)

      Supprimer
    4. I will add 1 more idea. In these photos you seem looking down, or your body language is just a bit shy, but you look so great in this outfit! I think your shots could turn out even better if you looked more confident, knowing that you rock this skirt. Give the camera a smile that says "I'm pretty darn cute in this, aren't I?!" :))

      Supprimer
  2. Do you have any other posts with this skirt?

    RépondreSupprimer